When someone asks “what can go wrong?” they’re practically begging the universe to perk up and answer with some righteous karma. Why do people keep tempting fate like this? We don’t know really, it’s just funny to watch it all play out. We hope this list of people messing up (hilariously) serves as a lifelong reminder about why you should always take your personal safety seriously, and also why you shouldn’t be a total moron. Those two things are important. Keep them close to your heart.
1. Fire + Genitals = Ouch!!
2. No part of this looks like a good idea
Underestimating a Tiger's strength
3. If you don’t respect the pull up, it won’t respect you
I'll just lift myself up in this door frame WCGW
4. This is why you don’t “just test” the front brake going downhill
Just give the front brake a squeeze, WCGW?
5. Taking a selfie with a snake is not the smartest thing to do
6. Using your food to catch a baseball? Asking for a disaster…
7. Why does everyone do this? Seems like a great way to destroy a bottle of booze…
8. Trusting your friends to catch you is a great way to guarantee pain
Jumping into the crowd
9. This is why you don’t double slide!
I'll just double-slide in this public water slide, WCGW?
10. This is taking stage diving to a whole new (very literal) level!
Literal Stage Dive
11. You should be a bit more careful with quad bikes!
I'll fart around with a quadbike on this road in the pouring rain, WCGW?
12. Why would anyone think that a DIY diving board is a good idea!?
Trying out the self installed diving board. What could go wrong?
13. I don’t know why anyone would do this, but it plays out exactly how you’d think
Not sure how this could have ever gone right
14. Shake dat ass
Shakin' that ass
15. With stunts you need to practice, and that practice will hurt badly, like this gif right here.
I'll just jump into this pair of jeans WCGW
16. One way to make your special day memorable
I'll just make a fast head start with two people barely holding on to the back of my car,WCGW?
17. Experimenting with a parachute from a low height? What a great idea!
A for Effort
18. This is why you don’t rob a drive-thru with a knife
19. Snowboarding through a forest is an easy way to an injury
20. This is why you should stand as far away from this sort of thing as possible