The suspect in the Texas serial bombing case has been killed after police tracked him to an address in state, US media are reporting.
Investigators had initially said they had no clear idea what was motivating the series of attacks, and had publicly reached out to the bomber, urging him or her to contact them and explain what his demands are. The first three devices were parcel bombs dropped off at night in front of homes on the city’s east side, while the fourth was a trip wire device that went off in a west side neighbourhood on Sunday. All four devices were similar, police said on Monday, and the city is living in a state of fear, but Austin Mayor Steve Adler told CNN: “I am confident that we’re going to find whoever is responsible for this and then we’re going to stop it.”
A reward of $115,000 had been offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible. More information as we get it