Most things are cute or they are not cute. Similarly, either something is nightmare inducing, or not nightmare inducing. So, how exactly do you get something that is both cute and nightmare inducing? Well the internet has an answer! Yeah, seriously. How? Who knows. But here we are with a nightmare inducing list of things that are kind of cute but quickly become not cute, or are somehow both cute and creepy at the same time!
Prepare to have your mind blown. Or, at the very least, gently tingled.
1. I AM HOOMAN, FREE ME SO I MAY RESOOM MY HOOMAN JOB
A bear walking upright
2. Awwww it’s a cat in a bla—ARAHRARHARGH
Come here my precious...
3. Ooooh, a cat about to jump across a bath, I bet it’s gonna—Oh Jesus Christ it just… gross…
I needed a laugh
4. BLEP! I love this gif.
Mmmm Peanut Butter
5. A dog riding a bike… who knew it would be so freaking terrifying
6. Who’s a good boy! Who’s a good… uh. I’m not cleaning that.
What a cute do- OH MY GOD
7. I love his spirit, but I’d be lying if this dog doesn’t creep me out a little
Having two legs never stopped this little guy.
8. All things deserve life. Some things should, preferably, live that life faaaar away from me.
Goat with one eye
9. Hey little bu—WTF!?
10. Right, thanks for making me hate snails internet-people!
Weirds me out so much but also cute?
11. Is that a kitten? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
Oh look, a cute little furry ball of NOPE!!
12. Uh… he’s kinda cute? Kinda creepy? Perfect for this list
Parrot unable to grow feathers don't let it slow her down
13. Someone’s got love that face, I suppose.
Moray Eels = Slimy Sea Puppies
14. Eugh, there’s something super creepy about this
This weirds me out
15. I don’t know how I feel about this
Have a look, here's a two headed snake drinking
16. Don’t mind me, I’m just waiting for a moment of weakness.
The blinking is what does it for me. (x-post from a comment on r/photoshopbattles)